Conditions of Entry - Rural and Agriculture Category of 2024 Australia Day Awards
Nominees will be judged on their commitment to the community during 2023, based on the information and details the Nominator provides in each section of the Selection Criteria. Please consider completing the Nomination Form/Selection Criteria with the Nominee to ensure complete and accurate information is captured regarding the Nominee.
- Nominations must be submitted via Council's Get Involved platform and all information required must be completed
- Nominations must be received by midnight Sunday 10th December 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Nominees must be an Australian Citizen and undertake their community work predominantly within the local government boundary of Livingstone Shire Council.
- Nominees in junior categories must be aged 18 or younger as of 31 December 2023. All other categories are open to all ages.
- Community Groups can self-nominate.
- Nominations are to include as much detail about the Nominee as possible.
- A clear and resent photograph of the Nominee must be provided. This will be used for media and promotional purposes.
- Nominees must be notified by you of your intent to nominate them for an award. Council will contact Nominees to ensure that they are aware they have been nominated.
- The winner of each category will be presented their award at the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 24th January 2024.
- Livingstone Shire Council employees and their families are eligible to apply for the awards.
- The decision of the Australia Day Awards Committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into in regards to that decision.